1. Place the chocolate, butter, oil, and chili powder in a double boiler.
2. Melt with water simmering while stirring frequently.
3. When all ingredients have melted and the mixture is smooth, remove from heat.
4. Wrap and place in fridge for 4 hours or till mixture has cooled completely.
5. Place the cocoa powder in a shallow container.
6. Remove mixture from fridge and use a small scoop or a melon baller to form small truffles.
7. Place the truffles in the cocoa powder and gently shake to coat.
8. Store in fridge.
Preparation: Rebekka Schmitt