Tapas 24 restaurant will be one of the most active restaurants of the ESDS campaign in Singapore.
Below are all the activities that will take place:
1. Create a station at the restaurant's entrance featuring a selection of Spanish wine packs, including Cava, white, and red wine. Additionally, we will showcase various items such as tins of olives, olive oil, "De La Vera" paprika (sweet and hot), "La Catedral de Navarra" Piparra peppers, as well as Manchego and Idiazabal cheese throughout the entire month.
• Combo 1: Price per wine combo is $135++. Cava, Castillo Rocio Rosse White Wine, Taron Rioja Red Wine, Terraje del Valles
• Combo 2: Price per wine combo is $135++. Cava, Pares Balta brut nature organic White Wine, Bodegas Taron - Rioja Bianco Beso de Sirena 2016 Red Wine: Loidana 2019 Priorat.
2. Saturday and Sunday Vermouth Days
• Combo: Glass of Vermut Bandarra in white, rose, or red. For those not fond of vermouth, we offer an alternative with orange wine, Bat Berri, or Itsas Mendi. This combo also includes a dish with anchovies, Russian salad, potato chips, and olives.
3. Monday to Friday
• Combo: Glass of Red wine, Loidana magnu, Priorat. Plate of Manchego and Idiazabal cheese, with chorizo sausage and tomato bread. Tasting of olive oil with salt and bread.
• Combo: Glass of Red wine, Loidana magnu, Priorat. Stuffed "Piquillo" peppers filled with stewed oxtail and a creamy piquillo béchamel sauce.
When highlighting importers, we must highlight the restaurant itself in terms of wines and Ecolah (La Catedral, for example).
October 15 2023