1. Mix the cheese, salt and honey.
2. Fill into a piping bag with a small tip.
3. Make a small hole in the bottom of each fig. Then use the piping bag to fill each fig with the cheese.
4. Wrap each of the filled figs in a slice of jamon. Keep the jamon in place by putting a toothpick through the fig.
5. Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook the figs until the jamon is crisp and the cheese begins to run.
6. While the figs are cooking, combine vinegar, sugar, and water. Cook over medium heat to reduce.
7. Remove figs from heat and place on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
8. Brush the hot figs with the sherry vinegar glaze.
Preparation: Rebekka Schmitt