1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the pork chops and the Spanish olive oil.
2. Put the chops in a large resealable plastic bag.
3. Pour in the marinade, seal the bag and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
4. Preheat grill to 450 ºF.
5. Pour the marinade in a small saucepan, boil it and cook for 5-10 minutes.
6. Preheat grill with some Spanish olive oil.
7. Grill chops for 6 -8 minutes, turning sides to get the meat done.
8. Brush cooked marinade on the chops while grilling.
9. You can accompany your chops with salad, roasted potatoes, rice or vegetables.
10. To decorate your dish, you can add some slices of Spanish oranges.
Wine pairing: Tempranillo from one of Spain’s Iconic regions like Rioja or Ribera del Duero.