• Take one Anchovy fillet, place it wide, put 8 persiMon® sticks on top of the anchovy fillet and roll it. Put aside and repeat the same operation with the remining fillets.
• Take one skewer and insert two pieces of the piparra peppers then insert the anchovy/Persimon® roll.
• Fill the base of the spoon with the salmorejo Cordobes then put the Pinxto on top.
• Drizzle with Spanish E.V.O., Maldon salt and fine cut chives.
• In a Vitamix (blender) mix the tomatoes, garlic, bread and the Jerez vinegar.
• Blend in high speed until you get a smooth mix without grumps.
• Add the E.V.O. "al hilo" (slowly) to get an emulsified tomato soup.
• Pass through a fine mesh strainer and chill in the fridge.