Castilla-La Mancha will carry out, in coordination with the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Guatemala, an exhibition hall together with a Virtual Commercial Mission for the agri-food sector of Castilla-La Mancha in order to introduce new regional products or contribute to the development of companies already present in the market.
This action will be part of a large group of virtual trade missions that will be developed during this year 2020 to support companies in the region due to the mobility restrictions caused by COVID-19.
11 companies from the region will exhibit their products on October 6th and 7th. During this days, importers will be able to taste good red and white wines from the region, sangria and colorful sparkling wines, sweets such as marzipan or chocolates, ham and sausages, coffe and chocolate drinks and interesting olive oils.
- Vinícola de Castilla, S.A.
- Bodegas Verduguez, S.L.
- El Progreso S.COOP. de CLM
- Cooperativa Jesús del Perdón, Bodegas Yuntero S.COOP. de CLM
- Virgen de las Viñas, Bodega y Almazara SCCM
- EBESA, Bebidas, Vinos y Derivados, S.A.L.
- Aceites García de la Cruz, S.L.
- Aceite de Oliva Virgen Hnos. Jerez, S.L.
- Mazapanes Barroso, S.A.
- Nico Jamones, S.L.
- LAQTIA S.L.
Cámara de Comercio de España en Guatemala