11.16.2020 to 11.20.2020
As first event in Singapore under the new SpainFoodNation initiative by the Spanish Ministries of Trade and Agriculture, Food and Fisheries, the Embassy of Spain in Singapore and ICEX Spain Trade and Investment hereby invites you to the “SPANISH FOOD SHOWROOM” that will exhibit (only for Singaporean importers and distributors) at the Economic and Commercial Office of the Embassy of Spain in Singapore from November 16th to 20th the following Spanish products:
- Olive oils
- Premium olives
- Spanish organic paprika, saffron
- Premium pastries, tartlets
- Glace fruits
- Premium snacks and breadsticks
- Biscuits and chocolates
- Fruit flavoured gummies
- La Excelencia (Aceitunas Guadalquivir, S.L.)
- GI Pimentón de la Vera (CRDOP Pimentón de la Vera)
- Conservas Lazaya (Conservas Lazaya, Frutas y Dulces, S.A.)
- Aceitera Peninsular Española, S.L.
- Anfora Quality products, S L.
- Costumela (Exportadora Andaluza de Aceites, S.L.)
- La Sevillana (Industria Aceitunera La Marciense)
- Betis (Torres y Ribelles, S.A.)
- Idilia Foods, S.L.
- La Pastora (Luis Sánchez García e Hijas, S.L.)
- Quely, S.A.
- Confiletas (Tarbal Food, S.L.)
- Vidal Candies (Vidal Golosinas, S.A.)
- Aceites Puerto La Fuente (Viñedos de Vistalegre, S.A.)
The showroom is prepared according to the compulsory Covid-19 situation measures for events in Singapore, so visits should be arranged by prior appointment and they will be welcomed one by one.
The SPANISH FOOD SHOWROOM will be open only for visits with previous booking from 9 am to 5 pm on November 16th – 20th. You will have the opportunity to check and taste different Spanish products and brands.
To book a date and time for a visit, please write to email@example.com with your availability or call +65 6732 9788.