1.- Promote greater knowledge of the restaurant in the country and boost occupation rates.
- Preference for holding events related to Spain in your establishments depending on its capacity and availability.
- Recommendation for Spanish companies with interests in the market to hold their meetings and/or events in your establishment, in addition to product promotions, etc.
2.- Provide access to producers so they can extend their offer of Spanish products.
- Agile access to more providers of Spanish products. This is a service offered by the Spanish Economic and Commercial Offices in each market and provides a priority service.
- Invitation to participate in new product sampling and tasting events.
- Information on new products in the market.
3.- Favor greater skills attainment in your team.
- Access for your staff to the Spain's Pantry online training program and to the full Spanish Gastronomy Training program, including live training in Spain.
- Access to the Spanish Wine Specialist course, online course for sommeliers, and the option of taking part in the advanced Spanish Wine Certified Educator course, including live training in Spain.
4.- Promotion of the restaurant through our communications media.
- Report on the restaurant disseminated through the Foods and Wines from Spain portal, social media and in digital campaigns.
- Inclusion in Spanish and international promotional material distributed to visitors at trade fairs and events organized by ICEX.