1.- Promote greater knowledge of the restaurant in the country and boost occupation rates.
- Preference for holding events related to Spain in your establishments depending on its capacity and availability.
- Recommendation for Spanish companies with interests in the market to hold their meetings and/or events in your establishment, in addition to product promotions, etc.
2.- Provide access to producers so they can extend their offer of Spanish products.
- Agile access to more providers of Spanish products. This is a service offered by the Spanish Economic and Commercial Offices in each market and provides a priority service.
- Invitation to participate in new product sampling and tasting events.
- Information on new products in the market.
3.- Favor greater skills attainment in your team.
- Access for your staff to the Spain's Pantry online training program and to the full Spanish Gastronomy Training program, including live training in Spain.
4.- Promotion of the restaurant through our communications media.
- Inclusion in Spanish and international promotional material distributed to visitors at trade fairs and events organized by ICEX.