Salmon in a Spanish orange sauce
1. Chop the onion in small pieces
2. In a pan, pour a dash of Spanish olive oil
3. Sauté the onion and add a pinch of salt.
4. Once the onion is browned, add the Spanish pine nuts.
5. Squeeze the Spanish oranges and pour the juice into the pan.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. In another pan with a small dash of Spanish olive oil sear the salmon starting for the largest sides.
8. Immediately add the salmon to the pan with the onion-orange mix and let it be cooked for 4 minutes with the pan covered.
9. Serve the salmon with orange zest to decorate the dish. If you wish, you can accompany the salmon with salad or slow-roasted potatoes.
Wine pairing: Spanish white wine.