1. Mix the wine and the albumin powder with a hand blender and leave in fridge for 24 hours. Strain.
2. Combine the sugar and the wine mixture in a small pot and bring to 80˚C over medium heat being very careful not to burn it. Stir constantly.
3. Put heated mixture into a mixing bowl with the bloomed gelatin and the citric acid. Beat on medium until cool.
4. Prepare an 8”x 4” pan by combining the icing sugar and the corn starch. Spray the pan lightly with cooking spray and then dust it with the icing sugar and corn starch.
5. Pour the mixture into the coated pan. Dust the top with some of the icing sugar and cornstarch. Place in fridge to cool and set.
6. Pop marshmallow out and cut with a knife coated in the icing sugar mixture. When the marshmallow is cut, toss in the icing sugar mixture to prevent sticking.
Preparation: Rebekka Schmitt