WINES FROM SPAIN TRAINING IN BELGIUM - ROADSHOW
Houtsaegerlaan 40, 8670 Koksijde, Bélgica
BelgiumHow to get there
Apr 29 2020 09:00 - 15:00 h
The 2019/2020 Spanish Wines Training Plan focuses on the training of professionals and future Belgian wine professionals and consists on the realization of various masterclasses and tastings carried out by expert trainers, as well as a roadshow at the main sommelier schools in the country. 10 Spanish wineries have been selected to represent Spanish variety and quality.
The Roadshow for Hotel School Sommeliers and their Instructors will be held in:
- January 27th -PIVA Hotel School in Amberes
- January 29th -Ter Groene Poorte Hotel School in Bruges
- April 29th -Ter Duinen Hotel School in Koksijde
These 3 sessions will focus on different wine styles available in Spain and will include a food & wine pairing for sommeliers and their instructors.
The Roadshow for Hotel school Sommeliers is part of the Spanish Wines Training Programme in Belgium, addressing professionals and future professionals. The Programme proposes various masterclasses and tastings carried out by expert trainers. 10 Spanish wineries have been selected to represent Spanish variety and quality. The first 3 sessions took place in Ghent (July 2019), Brussels (October) and Antwerp (November) and consisted in Masterclasses in Dutch conducted by Frank Smulders, one of the most renowned Wine Masters in Europe.
Hereby you can find the list of the selected wineries and the participating wines:
- Niño Mimado (Cariñena)
- Sapientia Verdejo Ecológico 2018 (Rueda)
- Arzuaga Crianza (Ribera del Duero)
- Mediodía 2018 (50% Garnacha - 50% Graciano, Syrah et Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Altos de Luzón (Jumilla)
- El Primavera Reserva 2015 (Rioja Alavesa)
- La Sorda Graciano (Rioja)
- Paraje Tornel 2016 (Utiel-Requena)
- Blanco de Tempranillo (Tierra de Castilla)
- Salmos (Priorat)
If you want further information don´t hesitate to contact the Trade Commission of Spain in Brussels. We are looking forward to hearing from you!